Welcome to LA Herbs and Acupuncture!
We are so pleased to have you in our practice. Before your first appointment, there are a few things we’d like you to know.
We want to be an integral part of your healthcare team. As such, we ask that you gather as much pertinent information as possible before your first appointment. Things like recent lab results, a comprehensive list of current medications, herbs and supplements, MRI’s or other diagnostic information, and anything else you would like us to know about. If you’d like us to obtain your medical information directly from another healthcare provider, or if you consent to us discussing your care with someone else on your team, please complete this Form (pdf – opens in a new window).
We value your time, and we ask that you value ours. Quite deliberately, we serve as a low volume office. We don’t double book appointment times, and we generally don’t see more than 2 patients per hour. In order to maintain this type of practice, we ask that you please arrive on-time for your appointment and that you give us 24 hours’ notice should you need to change or cancel your appointment time. Failure to cancel within the 24-hour time frame will result in a missed appointment fee equal to the cash value of the service for which you were scheduled. Missed appointments cannot be run through your insurance. We hope you understand.
We care about how things are going for you. If there is anything that we can do to help you better enjoy your treatment and care, please let us know. We understand that sometimes, it’s just not a good fit. If that’s the case for you, please do let us know that you are leaving the practice. We value your feedback and sincerely want to know about your experience with us.
Call 310.492.5185 to schedule your first appointment, or to have any questions answered
Complete the New Patient Forms below:
- Download our New Patient Intake Form (pdf – opens in a new window) – print, complete, and bring to the first appointment along with any recent labs or medical records that may be pertinent to your case.
If you are a patient of Dr. Yvonne Farrell, please download Dr. Farrell’s Fntake Form (pdf – opens in a new window).
- Send us an email to verify your insurance benefits.
- Fill out our Consent to Release Records Form (pdf – opens in a new window) if you’d like us to obtain records from a current or past provider, or if you would like us to coordinate care.
Visit our website to read through the following:
- LA Herbs and Acupuncture Services
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Driving Directions and Parking
- Payment, billing, and insurance
Once again, we welcome you to LA Herbs and Acupuncture! We look forward to serving you on your journey towards optimal wellness.
Trace Albrecht and the entire LAHA staff